Supply: 400V, 3 phase with neutral and earth, 50 Hz, 16A
Power usage: 2,6 A. Maximum
Electrical components to: IP 54
Opening/Closing speed: approx 1.0 m/s
Delay timer range: 5 – 80 s
Acceptable wind force: Exterior door up to 6.000 x 6.000 mm. Max wind force 8 Beufort
- The Speedroller Heavy fast action roller door use a fully springless system, leading to very low maintenance and service costs.
- The door features a unique and durable curtain tensioning arrangement. This ensures fast closure and good draught sealing even when subjected to Force 8 winds.
- Time closure, safety edge and photocell are supplied as standard.
- All steel parts are galvanised or passivated.
The door is supplied as standard with a control box incorporating a timer function for door closure delay when automatically actuated (or by push buttons for pedestrian traffic). All normal types of actuator can be used with this control panel. A safety photocell prevents the door from closing when the beam is broken, while a safety edge causes the door to open fully when activated: the door can then be operated until reset on the control panel.
The door assembles from the following components:
- 1 x Motor and gearbox unit directly coupled to the top roller shaft.
- 1 x Control box IP65
- 1 x Pair of side guards made of galvanised steel and fitted with brush draught seals. Guides supplied fitted with top roller consoles.
- 1 x Top roller made of galvanised steel, prewound at the factory with the door curtain and retained to the top roller consoles by industrial bearings in bearing housings.
- 1 x Bottom beam consisting of an aluminium extrusion fitted with fixed guides as standard and a flexible rubber seal on the closing edge.
- 1 x Safety photocell
- 1 x Safety edge pre-fitted to bottom beam
- 1 x Door curtain tensioning system
- 1 x Door curtain material 3mm available in RAL 5010 Blue, RAL 1021 Yellow, RAL 7023 Grey, RAL 2002 Orange, with a vision panel section at eye level as standard. The door curtain is made up of replaceable sections.